My genealogy websites use TNG – The Next Generation – and over the years I have come up with a few additions and modifications to enhance my sites. Some of these are available here.
The TNG-WordPress plugin, developed initially by Mark Barnes and for the last several years maintained by Roger Moffat and Darrin Lythgoe can be found here at the WordPress plugins repository.
If you like any of the files available here and they have helped you enhance your TNG site, please feel free to make a small donation.
- Bold Ancestor Child Links (990)
- Create a Google SiteMap (1438)
- Facebook Open Graph Tags on getperson.php (18)
- Google maps Add 4 Place Levels (1629)
- Google maps Change Pin Legend (893)
- Last Import Date (496)
- Page Title Change for TNG and WordPress (538)
- Put Gender First and Remove Name on getperson.php (504)
- Put Gender First on getperson.php (458)
- Relationship to Site Owner Mod TNG 11, TNG 12, TNG 13 (1774)
- Set Cemetery Page with all Cemeteries Open TNG 8.1.2 -> 13.1.2 (897)
- Surnames Tag Cloud (823)
- TNG Anniversaries List (954)
- TNG Birthdays List (1009)
- TNG Deaths List (892)
- TNG Top 10 Surnames (811)
- TNG WordPress Plugin Extended Characters Fix (209)